Monday 4 March 2013

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

I spent a big part of Saturday watching the lectures from QuiltCon.  Did you know that Craftsy has them available for free?  
I was so excited when I found out that I headed over to Craftsy right away and got them.  I saw so many posts on Instagram about QuiltCon and it looked like so much fun, being able to watch the lectures made me feel like I could be part of it.  I haven't watched them all but so far I am really enjoying them.  You should definitely go take a look!

Saturday night I worked on this baby:

I really love the way this is going!  The best part is that I haven't bought a thing except pearl cotton thread and needles.  All of the fabrics and embroidery floss are from my stash.  I am thinking this one will hang in my dining room when it is done.

I also just finished printing off all of the instructions for the blocks for the Moda Friendship Quilt Along.  I think I might have to start cutting some of those this afternoon...

Hope you have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. Those QuiltCon lectures are great, eh? Your quilt is coming along beautifully, Ginette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one fabulous quilt! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh how pretty and I adore your banner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the ideas your share here
    So far, I am looking for a source of reference on various websites
    Now I have found what I was looking for all this time
    I keep the spirit to strive to be the best, one of which is a reference from your idea that really helped me.
    Once again I want to say thank you
    hadroh jepara marawis jepara rebana jepara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!