Well, I got a little bit of sewing done this week. I have been wanting to make a zipper pouch for a while and I found this awesome tutorial by Noodlehead. It was so easy to follow and I managed to make it without making any mistakes (I was worried about putting in a zipper...)
I also made some progress on my medallion quilt from the Handstitched class. I finally finished my EPP squares.
For those of you who are wondering, Rosie is doing very well. She only gets up once during the night now and she doesn't bark when we put her in her gated enclosure anymore. She has taught herself to go up the stairs, which I am not so sure is a good thing but I am trying to stay positive!