Tuesday 14 January 2014

WIP Wednesday - 01/15/2014

This past week, I have been working on something that's a secret but I can give you a sneak peek...

I have also added the base of the house in my Woodland Christmas BOM project.

The perfectionist in me is having a hard time with the house being a little crooked but I am really trying to let it go. I am having so much fun working on this project!

I am going to a retreat this weekend! I am so looking forward to 3 full days of sewing! I am bringing a bunch of new projects, including my BOM appliqué. My mom and I are going to spend the day Saturday each starting a Swoon quilt, a little late jumping on the bandwagon but we are really looking forward to it!

If the wifi works where we are, you can be sure I will be posting photos to my Facebook (The Quilting Princess) and Instagram (QUILTINGPRINCESS) feeds. And of course I'll post about my weekend here!

Well, I'm off to start packing!

Linkin up to The Needle and Thread Network

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the little elephants are adorable. I hope some little one will enjoy the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, those elephants are so cute. I like your Woodland Christmas BOM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!