Friday 23 September 2011

Farmer's Wife Sampler

Early this summer I looked up The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt.  I was reading so much about it online and wanted to know what the big deal was.  I just loved it and thought it would be a great challenge.


I told my mom about it and she thought it was a great idea.  We then talked about it with some friends and three other ladies decided they wanted to join us in this project.  So we formed a little group and decided to meet and work on 2 blocks per week for the next year or so, until our quilts are done.  

This was our 3rd week so we have 6 blocks so far.
Here are my blocks.


These are Sue's.


These are Alice's (my mom!).


These are Elaine's.


And finally, here are Joan's.


We are having so much fun getting together every week and working on this project!  I am looking forward to sharing our Farmer's Wife adventures with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!