Sunday 6 May 2012

My Studio

 I don't know about you, but I love seeing people's sewing/craft areas!

On Friday I did a major clean-up in my studio so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to take a few pics and share with all of you my little room where I love to create!

This is what you see when you walk in.

This is my main sewing area.  I love my PFAFF!  I have had her for quite some time now and I don't know what I would do without her!

To the right of the ironing board is my little nook where I do my embroidery.
The top shelf is some craft stuff for my girls and some unwashed fabric (yes, I wash my fabric!).  The rest is tools, thread and inspiration for my machine embroidery.

This is my newest machine.  She is a Husqvarna Designer I.  I have had her for a year and a half now.

This is my cutting area, to the left of the door.  Also where I do my work on my laptop for my embroidery.  The bins above the table hold my cutters and scissors, threads and a few projects that I am currently working on.  The small cupboard on the left holds my yardage of fabric.  The scrap bins are all under the cutting table.

There is also my closet.  It is full of shelves and doesn't have doors, so it is very easy access.  It holds all of my UFOs, books, stuffing, pillowforms... all the good stuff!

I hope you have enjoyed this little tour of my studio!


2 comments:

  1. I do love to see people's studios too! Yours looks so airy and way more clean and organized that mine. ;) What a lovely haven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene Dumont6 May 2012 at 16:10

    It is so you Gin. Neat, pretty, orgainized and inventive. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!