Tuesday 5 June 2012

Friends!

Last night my mom and I made our way to the Ottawa Valley Quilters Guild meeting.
The highlight of my evening was definitely meeting my bloggy friend M-R from Quilt Matters!

M-R from Quilt Matters and me
M-R was the speaker at the Guild meeting last night and she invited me to come and see her.
She did a great presentation on Modern Quilting and the online quilt world.  It was really nice to see all of her amazing quilts (that I admired in photos), live and in person!

M-R is celebrating her 1 year blogiversary with 2 giveaways!  Be sure to check it out by clicking here!

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to meet you in person, Ginette! I hope next time we can have a proper chat sometime soon. Thank you again for the awesome lanyard. I put my scissors on it last night -- it fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!