Friday 30 August 2013

TGIFF - A Baby Quilt

Wow, it's been so long since I've linked up to TGIFF I hope I remember how to do it!  This week it's over at Pippa's Patch.

I am so happy to show you all this cute little baby quilt.  I put the final stitches in the binding and added the label just this morning.  Then I went and delivered it.


I pieced this quilt top and my mom quilted it.  It is a gift for our family doctor who is expecting her first baby.  


I used the Building Blocks pattern from the Moda Bake Shop, which I have a used a few times before.  I love this pattern, it is so much fun to pick fabrics for and sew these blocks.


We put a soft lilac coloured check fabric on the back.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.  I hope to get more sewing done and to list more items in my Etsy shop!

5 comments:

  1. So adorable, Ginette! I'm sure your doctor will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the candy bright colour way and the pretty backing :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Ginette...... I must make this pattern. We have just had a request for more neo natal quilts for the hospital. This would be a good one to make. Of course they want smaller but would be no problem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really cute. What a fun pattern. And your fabric choices are perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!