Saturday 5 November 2016

Working on some Christmas quilts

I spent part of my day working on some Christmas WIPs in the hopes that I might get them done in time for The Holidays.

In From The Cold
In From The Cold
First I finished putting the borders on my In From The Cold quilt. I am so pleased with this quilt and I can't wait to quilt it! It will hang in my dining room.
Christmas Sampler
Christmas Sampler
Then I pulled out these exchange blocks from my quilt group. I think we exchanged these in 2014.
I had 8 blocks and I want a square wall hanging so I had to make another block. I added the block in the upper right hand corner. Now I am working on the sashing and then I will add a border. This one will hang above the couch in the living room.
I'll share them again when they are done but I thought it might inspire some of you to pull out some WIPs or to work on some Holiday projects.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love those mugs! These two WIPs are going to be awesome during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginette, those are really lovely quilts. Hope to see them in person at one of the guild meetings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!