Thursday 21 February 2013

BOM

I couldn't remember which block we were suppose to work on this month for our Block of the month, so I decided to work on one of the blocks I picked out instead. That way I will be ready when it is my turn to show my friends how to go about making it, in June.

I chose a pattern from the Quilter's Cache called Solomon's Star.

 

It is a great block with a little of a challenge... lining up all those points is not as easy as it looks! In fact I may still rip one of them out and fix it, but I am not telling you which one. Yes, I am anal like that!

Here was last month's block just to remind you:

 

I am using scraps and a few fat quarters from my stash, as well as a creamy coloured print for the background. So far I am having lots of fun! Can't wait till next month!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!