Thursday 23 August 2012

Yet another baby quilt!

This is the baby quilt I was working on here and here.  


The top is finally done and it is now gone to be quilted.  I should be binding it some time next week.
I just love how it turned out.  The fabrics are all by Me and My Sister Designs for Moda.  There are a few different collections mixed together.  It measures 51"x58".  I got the pattern at Moda Bakeshop but changed it up a bit and added some blocks and made the borders bigger.  The lady who is buying this quilt really wants a quilt her new niece can use when she will be a toddler.

I also wanted to share with you some cute little charms I won.


Bethany from Make Me A Quilt had a giveaway on her blog and I was the happy winner!!  Yay!!


Aren't these fabrics yummy?  I can't wait to start making something with them!
Thanks Bethany!

School starts on Tuesday so I am hoping to have more sewing time and more time to blog as well.  I am going to have to keep busy so I don't miss them too much!

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful and cheerful, Ginette. The baby's going to love it. I have to admit that I'm really looking forward to school starting on Tuesday. ;) Perhaps we can get together this Fall?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!