Wednesday 26 September 2012

WIP Wednesday - 09/26/2012

Here's a little sneak peek at what I have been working on.


This snowman will be a Christmas gift for my youngest's teacher. 


I am done all 44 log cabin blocks!!  Just need to find enough time to lay them all out and sew them together in one sitting, so they aren't laying around for too long and I don't end up moving them around too much!  Hoping to have the top done within the next couple of weeks.


And finally, I picked out these fabrics to make myself a lunch box for work!  I think they will be awesome!  I am going to use this tutorial at Pink Penguin.

You can check out what others are up to over at The Needle and Thread Network.

needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com.png

2 comments:

  1. Those all look like fun projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute snowman , the log cabins look like blocks i did a few years back for my granddaughter , one of my favorite quilts and that lunch box will be so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!