Friday 16 November 2012

Something new

I brought my PFAFF in for servicing on Wednesday because it has been acting a little funny.
Last night I really wanted to sew so I went up to my studio and looked at my Husqvarna which I usually only use for embroidery.  I have had this machine for 2 years now and have always wanted to try appliqueing with it using embroidery stitches.  Since my PFAFF wasn't around, I didn't feel too guilty not working on my WIPs.  I thought this was a perfect opportunity to try the applique.

It took me about an hour to produce this:


Isn't it the cutest thing ever?

I am totally in love with this method of applique and could easily become addicted to this.  Be prepared to see a lot more of these on my blog!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that even more! Very cool! You'll have tell me how you did that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!